DEVELOPING A BETTER YOU
Do you want to work at a place to develop your skills, grow as a professional, be recognized for your efforts and see results from your hard work? We hire people who share our core values of loyalty, dedication, commitment and customer service. Does this sound like you?
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Job type: Experienced, Full Time plus Commission, & Remote
As an independent agent (1099), you operate as your own boss, working remotely from the comfort of your own home, representing ARIA under our brokerage authority, soliciting freight services from your customers, arranging the transportation with one of our contract carriers, and monitoring the freight to its final destination.
We provide ALL the back office administrative and support work so that you can focus on selling & moving freight for your customers, plus we protect our agents from financial risks associated with customer payments and claims. Successful agents generate a 6-figure income.
Trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, manufacturers and distributors, ARIA is well regarded within the industry and will continue to grow, both in reputation and market share.
- Excellent sales commissions, paid weekly on prior week’s invoiced loads
- No waiting for the customer to pay ARIA first
- No charge-backs to agents; ARIA takes on financial risks associated with payments & claims
- Strong back office support, web-based systems, and sales support
- Access to >50,000 trucks in the US & Canada
- Prompt payments, advances, and quick pay options for carrier
- Access to all major railways for dry intermodal freight
- Your own customers; maintain & develop your existing accounts, prospect for new ones
- Post available loads and find trucks from ARIA’s carrier network
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Professional follow-up and coordination between customers and carriers plus, much more!
- Required Experience: 1 year
- Must have a comprehensive book of business
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Commitment to all our customers – internally and externally.
- Proven work ethic.
- Demonstrated exceptional punctuality.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Availability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends when needed.
If Interested please email us your resume.